Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Great day!

Today's my Birthday. Sierra's sweet face greeted me at 7 a.m., and Rocky didn't even get up until I brought his breakfast. I started the day with a big cup of cappuccino (with soy milk and cocoa sprinkled on top), some yoga (12 of my favorite standing poses and a headstand) and a lovely meditation. It was just cool and dry enough out to open the back door for some fresh air and I could hear the pond. My breakfast was a treat - I made cottage cheese pancakes. I received lots of ecards and facebook greetings. Then I did some shopping at some of my favorite boutiques (a.k.a thrift stores.) The rest of the day looks promising with fun plans ahead. Birthdays only come once a year, so I make the best of it and am grateful to be alive!

1 comment:

  1. Laura, Happy belated birthday!! I haven't been on the computer for a few days so I missed your birthday on facebook. Just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed your blog. The pictures are beautiful!! I joined as a follower...hope you don't mind. I really enjoyed it.
    Have a great day and I look forward to hearing what's going on in your world! Love, Diane :)

    ReplyDelete