Wednesday, August 18, 2010

M R puppies - C M P N

My brother's puppy had puppies. Wasn't planned. Fortunately the pop was the same breed and very handsome boy. No names yet and I'll let you guess at the breed, but here they are at 19 days. Their eyes have just opened and the personalities are already emerging. There will definitely be some new pics to come, as "Aunt" Laura will be puppy-sitting in a couple of weeks, for what I thought would be for a week, but I now understand will be 15 days! For those who know me, know that I am not a "dog" person, and Rocky and Sierra kitties are most definitely not "dog" kitties. My office will be transformed into puppy daycare with the addition of a playpen. I'll keep you posted.



1 comment:

  1. Awwww, cute little guys. I am a dog guy. But I have a cat. Luckily, the cat loves to stay outside.

    ReplyDelete